Wow! I am so behind on posting. I have so many things to take pictures of. I have made jewelry, soap and lots of cards. I plan to get busy adding some new pictures this week.
My daughter has her dance recital this weekend. They put on 3 shows. A very exciting time. We really look forward to it every year.
I found out a few weeks ago that I have a rotator cuff tear. I saw the ortho yesterday and he said I have a full tear that goes almost all the way across and a bone spur. He said it is my decision as to whether to have surgery or try PT first. Not a decision I want to make. LOL I keep going back and forth on what to do. Do I try PT first to see if it will relieve the pain and weakness? Or would it be better to have the surgery now while I am fairly young since it won't get better and more than likely will cause problems later in life? And it is my right arm, so that is a huge factor too. I have an evaluation scheduled with the PT on Thursday. The doctor said that PT should not cause any pain or swelling and if it does, to stop immediately and he will have to do surgery for sure. It is already swollen so I am thinking maybe I should see if it swells worse and that will be my answer from God as to what to do. This is a very hard decision for sure. Any one have any opinions or thoughts on this? If so, please share!