Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wild Card Cartridge and More


Well, I recently got the Wild Card Cartridge and decided to give it a try. I started with something simple ~ the "Doily." I cut it out in plain white card stock first and then cut it again in color. I then cut the colored one in half at the scoring marks and glued that to the front of the white card. The bird is from the Create a Critter Cartridge. I think they turned out really cute. What do you think?

The other card is made using the Doodle Charms Cartridge and the Create a Critter cartridge. I used one of the phrase options of the Create a Critter to cut out the shape behind the stamped saying.

1 comment:

  1. Both of these cards are very cute! I love the doily cards, I made one myself. The butterfly card is very nice, I like it alot! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete