I received this award from ~ http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/. Go check out her blog. She is very talented and I am very honored to be chosen for this award. Thanks!!!
Now I am to pay the award forward to 8 other talented people and tell you 8 things about myself.
Here are the people I would like to honor with this award:
All of these ladies are very talented. I hope you will check out their blogs.
8 Things about myself:
1. I am a home schooling mom to two wonderful children ~ son (15) and daugher (13).
2. I love to browse stores for those special and hidden steals. Nothing more exciting than finding a crafting supply on clearance!
3. I am gluten intolerant.
4. I love to learn new things, especially if they involve crafting.
5. My family, both immediate and extended, is my number one priority in life. They are my unconditional support system.
6. My faith is very important to me.
7. I love to help others.
8. I wish that life and society would get back to the basics so people can have more time for family and friends.
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate all comments. Please share what you are thinking :0)